Hello dear friends and watchers,
I have some news and figured you would like to hear them:
- the crystal orb I ordered for photography has arrived and I already tried some shots with it but still have to train my timing skills and patience (lol)
- my new camera (Panasonic DMC TZ61) is a delight and I am toying around with it very often
- I have been sorta passive during the dismal winter days but now that spring is just around the corner I will continue my forays at the nearby park and the zoo
- sadly, I didn't succeed in taking new close-ups of snowflakes; mainly because we didn't have that much snow and when we had it, I had no proper macro camera....I will try again next winter
- my photos of water drops have received quite some attention recently; obviously I still need to train my aiming and timing but I think I made some progress all the same
- I have a huge load of older photos (meaning those dating back to last summer) which I still need to transfer and upload; lamentably, they are all stored on the external harddrive the flash drive port of which broke off recently (yeah, it toppled over with the cable plugged in and that was it - broken port, darn it) and I cannot access them atm till the harddrive is fixed (and if I am very unlucky, then the files will be lost but currently, I assume the problem is just mechanical, not software- or data-related); BUT, to give you something fresh to feast your eyes on, I will continue a bit in an anti-chronological sharing order and upload the most recent shots (which I stored on a new flash drive stick, to make sure)...I hope you will like them!
- Plus, I solved some of the issues of last year and while things aren't totally back to normal (or relaxing) yet I am still determined to make some helpful changes (regarding my life, the people I work with,...). I will let you know in more detail once the changes have some effect.
In the meantime - be free and live prosper!